Chandler, a family-owned business with over 100 employees, specializes in agency-level design and custom fabrication of retail environments. We offer an open work environment, great culture and talented people. We are seeking an experienced and creative Senior Design Engineer to be part of our growing team.
Senior Design Engineer Position Key Responsibilities
- Collaborate with project managers, designers, clients, production managers and vendor partners to work through challenging engineering projects.
- Recommend production methods, choose materials and articulate options and decisions to key stakeholders while building SolidWorks models to create production documentation.
- Be resourceful, collaborative and flexible to meet client expectations, project timelines, and production constraints.
- Generate Bill of Materials (BOM) and Part lists.
- Proficiently and consistently produce high quality construction documents.
- Maintain accurate documents in SolidWorks PDM.
Senior Design Engineer Position Qualifications
- Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following: retail store displays/fixtures, millwork, cabinetry, furniture, woodworking or metal,
- AA/AS Degree in Design, Engineering, Architecture or another related field; BA/BS preferred.
- 5-7 years of progressive work experience.
- Proficiency in SolidWorks 3D Modeling.
About Chandler, Inc.
As a leader in the design and fabrication of retail fixtures, displays and stores, Chandler creates retail store environments for brands to live in. From custom fixtures to multiple store roll-outs, we deliver quality materials, skilled craftsmanship and incredible attention to detail for leading brands like Under Armour, Sony, The Home Depot, Anderson Windows, Target Corp., and Whole Foods Market. Full-service solutions offered include design, 3D rendering, engineering, manufacturing, project management, logistics and installation.